Sunday, 2 December 2012

Just a heads up

Rembrandt, "Dr. Tulp's Anatomy Lesson" (1630)

Hello, my beloved pals and gals.
This is just gonna be a quick announcement post. Just something you fellas oughtta know. After a looooooong general strike in all Brazilian Federal Universities (one of which I happen to attend), I go back to my routine of corpses and test tubes tomorrow. I will be keeping this blog (Obviously! As if I can live without you guys!) but the frequency of posts will be slightly decreased. Hope y'all understand - saving lives comes first. 

I'll keep squeezing time in my busy schedule for my passion for classic film and I'm still gonna read as much as I can of you wonderful film bloggers out there. Thank you for understanding, bearing with me, and staying with me through thick, thin and useless posts such as this one. 

In time: I will be posting my collective review of film noirs this week. I had a lot of fun doing Noirvember! 

So long,
Marcela

3 comments:

  1. No problems Marcela, look forward to posts as always, whenever you can get to do them. Good luck with going back to uni.

    All the best Ayssa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all right! Studies come first, and at least you had like a year of vacation! Very nice painting you chose for the post.
    See you soon!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you.. but, please keep up with your studies.

    ReplyDelete