The tag works as follows: She picks 11 lovely ladies to answer a few questions and then spout out 11 random facts about him/herself. Sounds easy enough, huh?
Let's do this!
11 random facts about myself:
1. I am a Brazilian subject.
2. I learned how to write when I was three and haven't stopped since then.
3. I've loved history and vintage things since I was born, but you'd be surprised with how recently classic film entered my life.
4. I had my first class of English as a second language when I was 5 and my last when I was 15.
5. I take martial arts classes three times a week.
6. When I'm depressed, I listen to "I've Got You Under My Skin" and pretend Frank is singing to me.
7. There's a scene in The Philadelphia Story that I'm pretty sure was written about me.
8. I sleep in curlers. No street cred at all.
9. My father was the doctor who delivered me.
10. I don't tolerate being treated differently because of my gender.
11. I'm a LOT like Katharine Hepburn. Her bad and her good sides. But I wish I had 2% her awesomeness.
- Ingrid Bergman or Greta Garbo: Ingie!
- Humphrey Bogart or James Cagney: Bogie! (Casablanca in da house)
- Julie Andrews or Judy Garland: So hard! Ju...LIE!
- Cary Grant or Clark Gable: Cary Grant, always
- Deborah Kerr or Greer Garson: Deborah, I'd have to say
- Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire: Fred!
- Ava Gardner or Lana Turner: Ava!
- Errol Flynn or Tyrone Power: Errol!
- Myrna Loy or Carole Lombard: Myrna!
- Montgomery Clift or James Dean: Monty!
- Katharine Hepburn or Bette Davis: KATE! (although I love Bette too, I could never pick anyone over Kate. This was a cruel one.)
Anyways, that will be it for tonight, my pals and gals, a great big kiss for all, especially for my lovely Ri!