Thursday, 30 August 2012

Not trying to alarm you guys...

... But I've been contacted by Google saying that someone logged into my Blogger account from Turkey last week. I've never been to Turkey.
This suggests that my account has been hacked. I changed my password and haven't noticed any changes. I hope nothing happens, but I just wanted to give my lovely readers a heads up in case anything inappropriate gets posted here.
I hope now, after nearly three months and almost thirty posts, you guys know me. You know my style, you know what I do and don't do and if someone were to post in my place, you'd recognize it instantly.

Don't worry about it, guys, thus far, everything is okay! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for sticking with me. You are the reason I'm even here and you are the reason I have so much fun in this blog.

Count on me, dearests!


So long,
Marcela

UPDATE: I'm also gonna be starting the 250 film meme shortly! Check out the link on my sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. So we've been warned!
    One a month Google sends a message to my cellphone with a security code to type after I log in. This way I'm safe.
    I'll probably watch 250 movies or more this year, but my list won't be as organized as yours!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete